Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Assignment #6 - Final Course Reflection




At the beginning of the semester I wasn’t sure of how much I would get from this course. This class helped me to learn how to present technically to others. I learned how to write professional memo, technical descriptions, and process to write recommendation reports. These are just the overview of the course. There are lots of other things I have learned from this class. The blog assignments encouraged me to write on personal blog. The oral presentation was one of the best parts in this course. Though I wasn’t fully prepared for the presentation but what I presented thrilled me. I was excited to communicate with the listener without having a script. It was like direct communication. I explained what I learned from the topic. And this is how someone should do presentation without having looked into the script. During this course I was late for almost every assignments but I tried to submit them later. One of the best experiences I gathered while I was working on my final draft. I wrote the final draft in one night which took me around 8 hours. I hope that my work would pay me off.
Finally I would like to thank my teacher Prof. Dragan for his wonderful way of taking class. Everything was well organized. If someone misses class he or she can easily cope up with the class using class note. The blogsite we used for the entire course was another remarkable tool. What I learned from this class are the best I could learn from an English class.    

No comments:

Post a Comment